Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Fitness Genius- Presented by FitBlender.com

I'd like to start my first true blog entry by explaining Me, "The Genius" .

I'll be the first to tell you, I'm not some special CSCS with a PHD in Exercise Science.  I'm just someone who has been lucky enough to surround himself with coaches and trainers who think outside the box, the "true scientists" of the fitness world.  I strive to learn something new every day and to reinvent and tweak the traditional fitness model. I just don't believe in aesthetic lifting or sitting around the gym, hogging the equipment for two plus hours just to look good in a sleeveless shirt. You'll see in my posts that I'm all about mixing it up, being sport specific when needed and helping your body heal and prevent injury when not needed.

 I'm currently working with an up and comer in  MMA and a  power house of a fighter, Cosmoe Cala.  Thanks to Cosmoe's love of my "mad scientist" methods, he has brought me in to get his close friend and one of the top welterweights in the world, Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos,  into fighting shape by 7-30-11.  I promise you both of these men need little help in the fitness department, being two of the fastest and strongest men I've ever worked with, merely needing fine tuning and refined methods to prolong their careers and make them even better over all athletes.  I will continue to update you with all the details of their training and progress in the coming months as well as other up and coming pro athletes I'll be working with. As not to sound like a snob that only works with pros, I will also post about the many non pro athletes I work with.
The Fitness Genius (FitnessGenius.com)
- The Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment